XP: 110 – Legendary!
Attributes: Agility d6, Smarts d12, Spirit d10, Strength d4, Vigor d8
Skills: Fighting d6, Notice d8, Psionics (Arcane) d12+2, Shooting d6, Stealth d6, Streetwise d8, Taunt d10
Pace: 8, Parry: 6, Toughness: 7(2), Charisma: 0Power Points: 30
Gear: Rapier d6 (Str+d4), Sling d6 (Str+d4, 4/8/16), Unarmed Strike d6 (Str)
We are due a magic item from the last fight
•Greedy: Argues over all treasure
•Small: Small stature; -1 Toughness
•Vengeful: Seeks to right all wrongs against him
•Arcane Psionics: Gain the Psionics arcane background
•Command: Allies plus 1 on Spirit rolls to recover from Shaken
•Elan: plus 2 to Bennie Reroll
•Fleet-Footed: plus 2 Pace; Roll d10 when running
•Luck: plus 1 Bennie each game session
•Mentalist: plus 2 on any opposed Psionics roll
• Parallel Processing Professional (Psionics) – a +1 to his Psionics roll (now a total of +2 with the Armor)
•Giant Killer: Using the group’s knowledge and target’s Fear to do an extra 1d6 damage against anything Size +3 or larger
•Can see in the Utterdark (but at some price)
• Kinetic Absorption – Vigor to d8
•Hard to Kill
•Boost Trait (Spirit roll)
Arcane Powers (30 PP):
• Bolt (1,2,3): Single target takes 2d6 damage; Up to 3 bolts at separate cost; Double cost does 3d6 per bolt
• Boost/Lower Trait (2): Raise/lower a trait by one die-type (or two with raise)
• Burst (2): Use Cone Template; Roll Agility or 2d10 damage
• Deflection (2): Attacks are at -2 (or -4 with raise); Serves as Armor against area effect weapons
• Puppet (3): Beat target’s Spirit to gain complete control
• Telekinesis (5): Move single target weighing 10lbs times Spirit die type (50lbs with raise); Weapons use arcane skill and Spirit; Drop does Spirit+d6 damage
• Invisibility (5): Migraine has the ability to Cloud Men’s Minds, disappearing right before their very eyes
• Quickness (4): “Of Two Minds” Tapping into the deepest part of ones mind, one can focus and do twice as many things. 2 actions, on a Raise redraw Initiative cards below 8
- Pensieve Armor (+1 to Psionics, Armor)
- Statue of Rajek (Fleet Footed)
- Ioun Stone – Chalcedony (Command, Luck)
- Dragon Pistol 10/20/40 2d6 damage; 2AP, 2 actions to reload
- A Great Axe on Speer he can use Telekinesis
- Jacob’s Ring (Ring of Deflection) – currently with Speer
- Potion of climb
- Potion of heal oo
Attack using Telekinesis
- The weight a caster can lift is equal to 10 pounds times his Spirit die type, 50 pounds times his Spirit with a raise. (so 100 to 500 lbs)
- Telekinetic Weapons:d12+2 to hit and d10 + d10 AP 1 damage, -1 to “weapon’s” parry (Psionics to attack, Spirit as strength). Per Clint, MAP on round 1 to active power and attack. But also on other rounds can cast and attack (MAP).
- Lifting Creatures: Living targets may resist with an opposed Spirit roll. If the roll is greater than the caster’s skill
total, the victim is unaffected. If the creature loses, however, it is lifted as usual and does not get another attempt to break free. Occasionally a victim might manage to grab onto something solid to prevent itself from being lifted. When this happens, the victim may make an opposed Strength roll versus the caster’s arcane skill. If the victim is successful, he manages to grab onto whatever was available and is not moved, bashed, or otherwise affected that round.
- Dropping/Bashing Things: Particularly ruthless characters often use telekinesis to drop their foes or bash them into walls and the like. A creature affected by this power can be moved up to the caster’s Smarts in inches per turn in any direction. Dropped creatures suffer falling damage as usual. Victims who are bashed into walls or other solid objects suffer the caster’s Spirit+d6 as damage. If a caster with a d12 Spirit smashes an orc into a wall, for example, the orc suffers d12+d6 damage.
Thoughts on Advancement:
50: PPs to 25
55: Smarts to d12
60: Psionics to d12, Notice d8
70: New Power
75: Increase Attribute (Smarts its maxed) – Spirit to d10
==- At Legendary, increase every 10xp and can advance Attribute every other.
90: Professional (Psionics d12+1 (+1 for the armor as well)
100: Giant Killer — a bit of metagame – last session and we know we are fighting something Big.
110: Attribute – Vigor to d8
120: PPs (last bump)
130: Attribute – thinking Spirit to d12
140: Rapid Recharge
150: Attribute – thinking Vigor to d10
160: Professional +2
170: New Power – or No Mercy
180: Professional d10 Wild Die
190: Killer Instinct – Win ties and reroll 1s on a resisted rolls
200: Improve Rapid Recharge
In a fringe gang associated with the Balacazar Crime Family
Father worked for an Miron. Miron had psi. Migraine respected and wanted to emulate that power. Cast his father aside. Mironis still around. Intro’d Migraine to gangs to further humiliate Migraine’s father.
Migraine has a desire to be “in the know” – he has a focus of building his network, be it in the gang, in the area, and possibly even in politics.
Some notable opponents:
- Mindflayer/Beholder combo
- Killraven’s gang
- Killraven herself
- Chiggen – Original contact with the Balacazars
- Onyx Spider – Balacazar Bar
- Red Ereby – Another family fixer, got Dorrel captured
- Kilraven Crime League – enemies
- Crimson Coil – Chaos Cult, we took their lair (Pythoness House), originally purged by Knights of the Pale
- Dawg the Bounty Hunter – we saved his ass.
- ________ – merchant taken by ratmen, we saved his ass.
- Malkeen Balacazar – son of head of Family, our contact
- Linech Cran – half-orc shivvel dealer, now dead.
- Cran’s daughter – now vampire
- Salsan – Lizardman gang leader in Balacazar family.
- Zavere – Ptolus noble asked us to find two things (Shivvel Watch, 3’ tall gold statue) Lives in * Castle Shard with Rill (female) and Cadmus (majordomo).
- Shilukar – Dangerous dark elf, our lead to the statue, seeking way into Dwarven Hearth, Oldtown
- Elga – Rivertown Underboss, lost the shivvel revenue, still on the hook for it to the Family
- Casimir – human gladiator raised in dwarven community, Dorrel befriended.
- Burnt – Shiftless denizen of our territory – street intel.
- Thunderhead – Fat ‘retired’ wizard, can be hired, not allied with Family but lives in territory
- The Rat – Was running things before Family took over, never caught, lurking.
- Surgeon in the Shadows – Evil Chaostech experimenter.
- Master Allam – Gnome Stoicism Teacher, near our place. Had chaos infestation in backyard warehouse
- ________ – The nearby priest who doesn’t like gangsters (Dorrel’s tattoos) but took care of victims.
- Davos Stonebuilder aka “Dave” – Our construction manager on the Stone Ogre.
- Darius – Sly’s Mentor, can be found at the libraries.
- Sly Junior!! A split from Sly when we went back in time in the Demon Statue, he is now a lich and desires access to the Jewels of Parnath
- Lilith – Succubus lady that rules in the Necropolis
- I think we just made a bargain with Ghul to get the Heart of Parnath (to eventually get the to the Jewels of Parnath)